We have united experts in education and health sciences to fulfill our fundamental mission of optimizing the potential of our children.
We firmly believe that every child possesses a universe of untapped talents and capabilities.
Like a tree reaching for the sky, each child requires guidance to unlock the potential that lies within them.
Innovative intervention techniques based on the latest scientific research.
Pursue excellence through continuous learning.
Collaborate with parents
and teachers to maximize intervention outcomes.
Empower our children to achieve a healthy mind and body for lifelong success.
We weave a tapestry of knowledge through our community of educators, therapists and allied health professionals.
The following services are available at the NeuroTree:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioural concerns and/or Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- Developmental Delays
- Intellectual Disabilities (e.g. Down Syndrome)
- Specific Learning Disabilities (e.g. Dyslexia, Dyscalculia)
- Selective Mutism (SM)
- Speech and Language Delays (SLD)
- Socioemotional issues (e.g. poor confidence, emotional dysregulation)
- Access Arrangements [Singapore based]
- Extension of EIPIC Programmes [Singapore based]
Screening & Assessments
- Photorefraction (from 2 years) – for myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism
- Learning Related Vision Screening (from 5 years)
- Vision Efficiency/Functional Vision Assessments
- Eye Tracking, Teaming & Focusing
- Light Sensitivity
- Binocular Vision Assessment
- Learning Efficiency Programme
- Motor Efficiency
- Perceptual Efficiency
- Reading Efficiency
- Vision Therapy
- Myopia Control Programme
Screening and Assessments
- Socio-Emotional Screening (Online)
- Psychological Trauma Screening
- Socio-Emotional Full Assessment
- Children’s Counselling Services
- Counselling and psychotherapy for teens and adults
- Literacy intervention
- Numeracy intervention
- Academic support
- English – across all ages (preschool to tertiary)
- Math – primary and secondary levels
Screenings & Assessments
- Speech Development Screening (from 3 years)
- Formal Speech/Language Assessment [60min | 120min]
- Speech and Language Therapy
- School Readiness Programme
- Early intervention support (in conjunction with other allied professionals)
Community of Professionals
Our staff's commitment ensures that anyone, regardless of the stage in their lives, has the opportunity to unlock their full potential and thrive.